Turning your IP into a profit center
The Unilin Technologies sub-licensing program is designed to help companies commercialize their groundbreaking ideas and innovations. Companies can boost their profit margins by relying on our extensive expertise in intellectual property management and our world-wide IP licensing network.
Filing for IP rights, such as patents, trademarks and designs is a common way of protecting efforts spent in research and development. However, the investment by individual companies in such IP rights to protect their technology against competition is often inadvisably regarded as a pure loss.
Under its sublicensing program, Unilin Technologies opens up its IP expertise to third parties with the aim of creating return on their investment in research and development.
Unilin Technologies seeks to establish win-win arrangements with third parties, wherein the basic ideas are:
- You develop your technology
- You file for your IP-rights with or without Unilin's IP assistance
- Unilin Technologies markets and commercializes your technology
Unilin Technologies provides:
- Immediate access to a vast network of existing licensees
- A worldwide, active sales team in the relevant market
- More than 10 years of know-how in licensing, auditing and financial control
- More than 10 years of expertise in patent valuation and prosecution
Protect your ideas - license them - maximize your profit!
Our cooperation includes:
FILING AND MANAGING YOUR PATENTS
- Patent filing in a way that properly protects your IP
- Implementation and daily protection of your patents
LICENSING YOUR TECHNOLOGIES
- Development of successful marketing strategies for promoting your patents, using our commercial acumen
- Access to our global sales team & network of existing licensees
OPERATING YOUR LICENSING PLANS
- Complete follow-up service for your IP income
- Timely reporting of sales volumes & payment of royalties
- Benefiting from our decades of expertise in patent valuation, auditing and control
IT IS A WIN-WIN SOLUTION
Want to become a partner?
Examples of our partnerships
Our ceramics ink partner SICER is present for over 25 years in the sector of industrial ceramics and is known as a world-renowned ink manufacturer.
SICER distinguishes itself for the high technical standard of the products and the focus on innovation and esthetic research.
Ecolor Ink is developed and implemented by SICER.
Interno504 is an engraver that makes press plates for ceramic tiles and is dedicated to creating structures and graphics for ceramics.
Interno 504 is our partner for DeltaTile, our technology for the production of ceramic floor tiles that have highly efficient surface water drainage capabilities.
IOBAC is an expert in magnetic surfaces. We work together on magnetic flooring and walling technologies.
IOBAC is a magnetic system that enables a more flexible, cost-beneficial installation over the life of a floor or wall. Simply install a magnetically receptive fast-cure resin or roll-down layer, add a top surface finish and go!
More information about our partnership.
ClicWall is a wall panel system that provides a highly decorative finish for renovation projects.
Thanks to the Uniclic technology, the panels click quickly and effortlessly into one another.
Our partner for ClicWall is Unilin Panels (another division of the Unilin group).